- Contains a total of 100% meat: 75% of lean muscle and 25% of the salmon
- Lean muscle contains muscle with high amount of essential amino acids, iron and vitamin B2. The meat contains proteins important for the chewing muscles, condition, fur and the growth of muscles.
- Salmon contains essential fatty acids of the omega-3, vitamin D, C, E, B6, B12 and minerals in natural form, especially trace elements (among them that are mainly iron, selenium and iodine), a large protein that nourish muscles.
- Manually filled
For small, medium and large breeds.
For animals aged:
- As for animals under stress
- Pregnant and lactating
- For animals with digestive problems and weight