- Contains a total of 100% meat: 75% of lean muscle and 25% of the heart
- Lean muscle contains muscle with high amount of essential amino acids, iron and vitamin B2. The meat contains proteins important for the chewing muscles, condition, fur and the growth of muscles.
- Heart comprises a plurality of minerals and vitamins - C in natural form, protein and fiber. Pure heart muscle is superior to the teeth and hair.
- Manually filled
For small, medium and large breeds.
For animals aged:
- As for animals under stress
- Pregnant and lactating
- For animals with digestive problems and weight