- Contains a total of 100% meat: 75% of the whole chopped chicken and about 25% of beef tripe
- The nutritive and dietary values of chicken meat are excellent. The content of magnesium in natural form is high, which has a good effect on the function of muscles and nerves. It also contains pottasium, phosphorum, sodium and calcium in natural form which has a positive effect on strengthening bones in joints.
- Tripe are a source of calcium, phosphorus and nutritional substances which favorably affect the joints, contain very little fat. It also contains valuable bacteria that enrich the dog's intestinal flora, leading to better digestion.
- Thanks to high pressure and temperature in the production of bone overcooked
- Manually filled
For small, medium and large breeds.
For animals aged:
- As for animals under stress
- Pregnant and lactating
- For animals with digestive problems and weight