- Contains a total of 100% meat: about 75% of the whole chopped chicken and about 25% of heart
- The nutritive and dietary values of chicken meat are excellent. The content of magnesium in natural form is high, which has a good effect on the function of muscles and nerves. It also contains pottasium, phosphorum, sodium and calcium in natural form which has a positive effect on strengthening bones in joints.
- Heart comprises a plurality of minerals and vitamins - C in natural form, protein and fiber. Pure heart muscle is superior to the teeth and hair.
- Thanks to high pressure and temperature in the production of bone overcooked
- Manually filled
For small, medium and large breeds.
For animals aged:
- As for animals under stress
- Pregnant and lactating
- For animals with digestive problems and weight